Thursday, October 29, 2009

Screw This ..... I need Dr House!



HUH? you ask...
well lets go back to my Blog about the ER experience from Hell....
CLICK HERE
Around the 7th of October, I got a simple infection on my bladder, or so I thought.
I was told I have Kidney Stones but they have passed.
the tests I have had since October 7th
1 CT Scan.
3 Blood Tests
8 Urine Tests.
1 Internal
1 Ultrasound

But It must be an Infection, I was told I mean I have Hematuria ( For those who don't know that means I am pissing blood ) Along with elevated Biliriubin counts ( that's the bile from your liver)
my White Counts are stable ( Indication of NO infection) yet my Potassium is low ( Iron or Red Blood Counts)
They gave me 3 types of Antibiotics
and NO they did NOT work.
( Probably because there is no infection)
the pain got worse each and very time....

so to round this up one trip the the ER during Pig Flu time. 2 trips to Urgent Care and 3 trips to my Family Doctor!
( I will say If I get the Swine Flu next I wouldn't be shocked)

So On Monday was my most recent Follow-up with my Family Doctor, whom is really very good, he knows I am against taking too many pills. He also knows I am against pain and all it stands for.
He collects all my data
he looks at me, scratches his head and says...
" You need to see a Urologist."
I look at him and ask what he suspects I have, and he said
" To Be Honest Shel, I have no idea. But I don't like the blood in the urine and your skin looks horrible. you have no infection and no Bacterial growth- this is why the antibiotics are NOT helping."

So I have no idea what he is looking for, I did google my symptoms..
I strongly reccommend NEVER doing that, of course it said I have Cancer.

so now I wait for the Urologist's call.... untill then I take my Tramacet and avoid doing much anything else...
and FYI: Tramacet is nice, it works well.. probably why its a narcotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment