Thursday, October 29, 2009

H1N1 uh huh, yeah thats it!

Listen, I dont know about you but I am sick to death about the hoopla around the H1N1 virus. Dont get me wrong, I am glad they have the vaccine and I think some really should get that shot.
people with weakened immune system's the elderly, front line medical staff and teachers.
but for the rest of us, not needed...
H1N1 is a virus.
A virus by definition can only hit us once.
the Chicken Pox is a virus... and who has had that?
yeah 90% of adults in Canada have...
So I looked up the H1N1 virus and you know what?
more people have gotten more seriously ill by the common flu then H1N1.
most suspected cases and confirmed cases made a full recovery.

so no offense is meant, but I for one wuill not get the H1N1 vaccine.

No comments:

Post a Comment