Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This week is my Onion Week!

As you all know I HATE Onions! despise them. They make me want to vomit the smell of them, the taste and everything. Onion is Natures accident! and is as wrong as that cheese the sell in Europe with maggots....
YOU know the cheese!
sorry it's wrong.
and so is this stupid fucking week.

I got the results of my last medical test. apparently, negative is the results. after over 20 years of severe stomach pain and more tests then God can give a person.. all tests say " Nothing" so I was diagnoised with IBS. the doctor the surgeon who preformed my last test was shocked as he said
" It just doesnt add up. I was sure you had Celiac" but the biopsy was normal.
he gave me the picture from my Endoscope and wrote me a script for stomach spasm meds...
but right now I am spiralling downward on the scale since that last test on Aug 27th I have lost 14 lbs and YEP you know it I dont work out I still eat... so who wants to bet I will hit a size 4 by Christmas?
I hate this because what is wrong with me no one can tell me so I am stuck with IBS a diagnosis that would be fine if I didnt know it wasnt true.
Sadly, Dr. House doesn't exsist so I am stuck..
I have IBS and I will watch my weight drop.... and yep I will get sick again.. it's wha happen's!
I get thin then thinner then skeltor calls and asks for some of my skin cause he feels fat!
I am diagnoising myself with un-intentional Anorexia...
but I have IBS
Guess I will take the stupid meds and live with this for the rest of my life...
UNLESS.. can someone fly me to TV land and have House figure me out?! please????

That is part of my issue, my other issues involve a personal vendetta someone has for me, and I have to find the PROPER way to face this issue without getting myself in shit.
This person ( Um.. that term is subjective) is a liar, and she didnt like the fact that I caught her in it! So she has made it her life's goal to make my life miserable.
Krissy, I do need some help from you on this....
I have to figure out how I can enjoy my life when I am forced to look at her ugly face!
She has it out for me, and I am stuck!

Lastly, and sadley the TRUE COLOURS comment.. When I was sad so down I tried to reach out to several of my friends and those friends walked away.
( and No Krissy.. not you!)
I mean those people who ask me for favours over and again and when I want one in return you'd think I am asking for a kidney

1 comment:

  1. Baby girl, you know I`m always here for you. I`m sorry your having such a shitty time lately, and I wish like hell we lived closer so visits at a time like this would be an option. Perhaps we need to discuss me coming up when I`m on holidays, for a coffee, a cry and a good hug.
    Please know that you are truly my best friend. The only person in the world I am closer to is my husband. And you will always be my best friend. I mean that. I am always here for you. No matter how many others turn their back on you, you can always depend on me to have your back. *hugs* baby, and tons of love.

    ReplyDelete