Tuesday, September 29, 2009

David Bagshaw - Glorified

http://www.globalnational.com/video/index.html?releasePID=5rcJJ0SK0LnT_Dc8DqSMVvxtplVUiVWu

This is the condensed video from what I watched on the news last night.
the FULL version was on news Final with Leslie Robert's yet I cant find the video...
basically it went on to say Bagshaw has ADHD and he was a great football Player and he was from a Troubled home.
OK now my two sense!

I don't give a fuck! about Bagshaw. Stephanie Rengel died she was fifteen years old he strangled her he ended her life.
The judge gave him " Life " which in Canada means a free pass to get a new identity and live free in a few years like Karla Homolka.. I am sorry but where is the justice in that?
25 years is what Bagshaw will serve.
Stephanie a 15 year old whose only crime was NOT putting out to this monster.
For being so pretty that bagshaw's sick girlfriend wanted her dead...
I mean what the hell is that?
When I watched the news and the told us Bagshaw was a football star and he had a troubled past I felt like screaming.. I mean I dont give a crap about his horrible childhood.
I didnt excatly grow up with the brady bunch.. yet I have a clean record!
what the hell is wrong with the media that they want to glorify a killer and say
" It isnt his fault he has ADHD and his Mom died"
OK well I am sorry his Mom died that is very sad, but how was that the Rengel's fault? It wasnt!
yet they have to live without their daughter/sister!
I know many people with ADHD and ADD and 90% of US yep I said it US dont kill , hurt or destroy other people.
stop hiding under the cover of ADHD.

He is a murderer and 25 years isnt enough!
the Rengel's only got 15 years with their princess....

No comments:

Post a Comment