Monday, September 28, 2009

The "Pot Prince" and other nonesense

OK Hi everyone.. I have decided to join the Krissy in this lil' hobby. I too have an opinion and I think the world would be better if they listened to me.
However, I think people get annoyed with my opinions on facebook. this way people can actually ignore my opinion without having to hurt my feelings and leaving my facebook friends list.
This way I can comment on News I have heard, my moaning about school/ work - parentting two Boys, marraige, Hot Topic's or stupid people in General.. OH stupid people will likely get their own feature here eventually!
so sit back relax and enjoy the ride!

OK now on to the title

Marc Emery is the self proclaimed " Pot Prince" he was arrested and will be extradited to the US for mailing out pot seeds
( yep that's the facts.... all my facts will be in regular text my opinions in a slant )

I think it's OK for him to sell the seeds to people living in Canada but not the US the US has their own laws and if we break their laws even without stepping on their soil you should be arrested.
I am not gonna play innocent of course I have tried Pot. However, I am a far cry from Chronic!
I know people who use pot all the time and some who have not even smelled it.
WE live in Canada- Pot is not as horrible a crime as it is in the US.
In the US they pay for health care- But if an American is visiting us here I wouldn't want them to have to pay for their health care either.
Marc Emery was arrested because he broke a law and did so knowingly- therefore arrested. I hope he gets community service and not a huge sentence... but I agree with the arrest...
so you know my opinion.


basically this is the start of my blogs.. I will get more clever when thinks irk the shel.. and truist me I am a grouchy person who works Cash/ Customer Sevice in a Grocery store.. I have MUCH Much More.. just not tonight

If you have suggestions for my blogs email me sfairservice@live.com!

2 comments:

  1. FIRST!!!


    Sorry... I figured if you were gonna open up your little own place on the web it may as well be christened with some typical commenting shenanigans (get yer brooms!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... and...


    Drugs are bad, Mmm-kay?

    ReplyDelete